One of the places we enjoy most during the summer is the terrace. There we can enjoy the sun and cool afternoons. Today we will give you some tips so you can Decorate your outdoor spaces.
One of the most important guidelines we have to take into account is the climate where you live. If the place is cool or if it is in a place exposed to the sun, if the weather is wet or dry they are guidelines that have a lot of influence to choose the furniture and the distribution of the terrace.
If the terrace is exposed to the sun you can choose umbrellas or awnings that allow you to protect yourself, if the place is very windy the awning will also allow you to protect yourself. If the place is quite hot you should choose fresh fabrics for furniture and cushions and colors that are refreshing. The climatic conditions must be kept in mind to use them in our favor.
The terraces are places that we will use to spend moments of leisure and restThat is why it is very important to choose the furniture correctly and thus be able to adapt it to the objectives. For these places the hammocks became very popular, which will provide a country style to the place, as well as being comforting to take a little nap or a pleasant reading time.
The sun loungers are a good option for those who want to rest and sunbathe or read a good book in the summer afternoons. We can find them in plastic, wood, steel, they should always be accompanied by cushions to make them more comfortable.
If you have enough space to place a dining room We will have the possibility to enjoy the fact of eating outdoors. If you are going to buy a table and chairs, keep in mind that the materials are resistant to weather changes. Think that they will be exposed to long periods of exposure to the sun and rain.
Photo | Flickr
- Do not forget to decorate the balcony
- How to make a terrarium – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- The Cactus. A very interesting plant
- Decorate with plants and small details
- Summer at home Add green to your Decoration
- Points to consider when watering roses
- Flowers and Porcelain – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Aromatic plants at home – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Learn to germinate rose seeds
- Metrodideros excelsa tree – Ideas for gardens and decoration