Design our own yard It can become a very complicated project, especially for people who have never done it before. That is why today in Decoration and Gardens, we want to show you some basic rules to keep in mind for design a yard.
The first thing we are going to see is the general climate of the region in which you live. In this way we will know what species of plants, flowers and trees we can plant. To reflect on this point, do it in reference to temperatures and agents such as rain or wind.
We will also consider the microclimate which will be established in our garden or plot. If we are going to plant near a wall, if there are very humid corners. Which areas are the most protected from wind or rain, what are the areas of sun and shade.
Another important issue is the soil, the type of this will influence and much in the species that we want to plantar. For this we will pay attention to eight soil characteristics: Texture, Depth, Drainage, PH, Limestone content, Humidity richness, Nutrient richness, Salinity.
Another point will be the type of orography that has the natural terrain of our plot or garden. This will serve to know how to distribute the elements that we want to implement both in terms of plants, flowers and trees such as swimming pools, ponds or any type of decorative objects
Another essential point will be the water of irrigation. The first thing we will see is if we have enough water to irrigate, otherwise we will design a garden that does not use too much irrigation. Water quality will also be essential to know if it comes from a well, be it saline or limestone.
In tomorrow's article we will continue giving some small tips that will help us make our own garden! We hope you find them useful.
- Decorate with Watering Cans – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Spanish flag. Lantana care -Part I- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Summer at home Add green to your Decoration
- Outdoor pouf – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to grow strawberries at home
- Tips for planting shallots – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- DIY How to decorate the pots with washi tape
- Guidelines for growing palm trees indoors
- the best machinery rental professionals
- Vases always clean – Ideas for gardens and decoration