Good morning friends! In today's space we will talk about an article that is quite common to have it in every house, the sodium bicarbonate.
This article that is used for many things, we have seen that it is also widely used as a biopesticide in farming Ecological
In places like Canada or France, crops are used as an antifungal which acts in fungal diseases, that is to say developed by some fungus.
Remember that sodium bicarbonate does not directly kill the fungi we fight against, but rather blocks the development or life cycle of these fungi.
In a very effective way we will stop dry the development of fungal diseases. This article can be found in many establishments and is the cheapest.
As economical as it is effective, many scientists have shown that it is an element capable of helping to fight diseases in fungal-based plants.
It is known that bicarbonate is perfect for fighting powdery mildew in cucumbers, eggplants and strawberries, also in roses and many other plants. But it is also perfect mixed with vegetable oil, this way we will get better results.
Depending on the disease of the crop, bicarbonate can be added alone or mixed with oil used in horticulture.
Baking soda is respectful of the environment and also helps us in the fight to control fungal diseases in plants. Choose between ammonium, sodium or potassium bicarbonate to see which one works best for you.
Here we leave you this little advice that, sure, will be very useful. If you were looking for some advice, we hope these are helpful!
- Decorate with Statice! – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- A crown made with pots
- How to take care of your outdoor plants
- Geranium Cuttings What to do to get a better grip?
- Furniture for Terrace and Garden 2012
- Decorate with Watering Cans – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Unfertile land? Use green manure
- Make vases with remains of pipes
- Lidl offers advice for the care of our garden
- How to decorate with an umbrella