Good morning friends, in today's space I would like to talk a little bit about a striking flower, beautiful, good and economical, with which to decorate the yard, the balcony, the patio or a beautiful terrace.
This flower to which I do so much honor is the flower of the Calendula or also known, among others, with the name of Marigold.
Both belong to the same family and are similar .. but the first is from petals simple and is simpler in sight.
The second, Marigold, it is a double marigold .. this means that it has a double ring of petals so they look more like pom poms.
Is a flower which attracts me a lot, also gives much joy to the environment thanks to the bright colors in which we can find it.
In this way we find the marigolds single or double type. The shades in which we can find them range from vibrant oranges and yellows, to the darkest shades.
We can also find them in color yellow or reddish .. ideal for creating beautiful compositions in the garden.
If you like to sow and cultivate plants, with this you will not regret it at all. The seeds are very simple to obtain and also economical.
It is not a plant that we have to practice a maintenance special, on the contrary! They are flowers that need sun and voila, a little fertilizer and little else.
Avoid extreme climates and have a good sewer system.. this will make them develop perfectly and without problems.
The pests It is common in all plants, you just have to keep them aside and your plant will grow perfectly.
The Marigolds they germinate very well and also quite quickly … when they reach their peak the seeds they give off will make more of these beautiful flowers sprout.
- How to grow radishes – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Children's Decoration: Flowers made of cardboard
- Feuersäulen. Garden decorative element
- Idea to decorate your pots
- Centerpiece with Magnolias
- How to remove ants – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to remove snails in the garden
- Decorate with Plants – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Rhipsalis Plant – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Unfertile land? Use green manure