To take care of indoor plants, in hot times like summer, today I leave you some great tips. Basic care that will help you so that your plants do not spoil and spoil those beautiful flowers. If you want your plants to recover all their splendor, here are these tips.
One very important thing, one of the most, is irrigation. It must be more abundant, during this time of the year. The rise in temperature and the sun, makes the earth dry more .. so you should watch more your plants. The water evaporates very quickly and the leaves will burn, so try to water them more frequently and also remove them from the sun if they are affected for many hours.
I have already told you sometime, but the hours in which we can water quietly is at night or in the morning very early, first thing. In addition you have to use water that is low in lime, because if it has a lot it can damage your plants… besides leaving white spots. In this way, try to add something to the water to get rid of the lime.
- Grow rosemary at home
- Tips to take care of your garden during the fall
- Cultiva de la Campanilla – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Your Gardening and Decoration Blog
- Decorative stones and Pebbles – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Species that drive away mosquitoes
- Concrete blocks as pots
- Aloe Vera -Part I- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Organic garden -Part II- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Do you have a pool? Color it – Ideas for gardens and decoration