To take care of indoor plants, in hot times like summer, today I leave you some great tips. Basic care that will help you so that your plants do not spoil and spoil those beautiful flowers. If you want your plants to recover all their splendor, here are these tips.
One very important thing, one of the most, is irrigation. It must be more abundant, during this time of the year. The rise in temperature and the sun, makes the earth dry more .. so you should watch more your plants. The water evaporates very quickly and the leaves will burn, so try to water them more frequently and also remove them from the sun if they are affected for many hours.
I have already told you sometime, but the hours in which we can water quietly is at night or in the morning very early, first thing. In addition you have to use water that is low in lime, because if it has a lot it can damage your plants… besides leaving white spots. In this way, try to add something to the water to get rid of the lime.
- Tips for you to have the best roses
- Tips for growing Poppy
- Decorate your Balcony – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Common care of Bromeliads
- Garden Furniture – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Glasshouse Greenhouse lamp – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Take advantage of waste to protect your garden
- A very natural room – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to plant Gardenias
- Take advantage of the cut grass