Do you have houseplants? If so, you will surely like to know a little more about the necessary care to maintain these types of plants. For example, pests are something important, which we must keep in mind; Watch and pay attention to keep these plants free of insects.
Some of the pests that indoor species can have are aphids, mites, or mealybugs. Another type of pests is more difficult to take over the tenant, because the pots are not found in outdoor areas, so on this side we should be calmer.
However, irrigation should be something important because we do not want to stay inside the pot and accumulate water. The accumulation of salts can cause plants not to grow, so make sure that water drains (when you water) through the drainage holes so that they do not accumulate excessive moisture.
- Do you have a pool? Evergreen vegetation
- The hydroponics technique (II)
- Ideas. Winter Plants – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Characteristics of pines and cedars
- How to clean wrought iron furniture and accessories
- Maisons du Monde. Spring-summer 2012
- Diseases that the lawn suffers (IV)
- How to make a waterfall
- Selection of poisonous plants -Part II- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Uses of the orange