Do you have houseplants? If so, you will surely like to know a little more about the necessary care to maintain these types of plants. For example, pests are something important, which we must keep in mind; Watch and pay attention to keep these plants free of insects.
Some of the pests that indoor species can have are aphids, mites, or mealybugs. Another type of pests is more difficult to take over the tenant, because the pots are not found in outdoor areas, so on this side we should be calmer.
However, irrigation should be something important because we do not want to stay inside the pot and accumulate water. The accumulation of salts can cause plants not to grow, so make sure that water drains (when you water) through the drainage holes so that they do not accumulate excessive moisture.
- How to make a sprinkler by recycling a plastic bottle
- Basil cultivation guidelines
- Use a pallet as a shelf
- The pests that make your plants sick
- Make a fencing with bicycle wheels
- Different nuts trees
- How to plant a bush in a pot
- Green branches in your decoration
- Errors we make with indoor plants (II)
- Painting. Take care of your environment