Today I leave you with some basic care, if you have the Afelandra plant. Belonging to the Acantáceas family, the Afelandra plant has many different types of species, more than 200. Remember that not all can be grown anywhere, but some of them such as the Afelandra squarrosa or the Sinclairiana among many others.
Being a plant of origin, for the most part, Brazilian needs adequate conditions to grow it. Under these conditions, the Afelandra must be located in a bright and rather warm area. However, you should not give too much sun because the leaves will wilt so try to keep the room bright, but not directly from the sun's rays.
To grow this type of plant, it is yours to do so in soils that have part of leaf mulch, a layer of sand and two layers of peat. If you want to transplant the Afelandra, do it in a large pot; In spring it is the perfect time. Above the temperature, it is best not to fall below 15 or exceed 25 degrees.
- Zen Garden – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Idea for your Balcony – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Adam's Rib – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Autumnal cultivation. Sowing of radish
- How to water the plants on vacation?
- Selection of poisonous plants -Part I- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to care for a cut flower bouquet
- A very natural room – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Characteristics of sustainable gardens
- Dragonflies benefit the garden