To take care of the plants in spring, the next time that comes, today I give you some tips that, surely, will be very useful. We have to take care of the plants throughout the year, some more than others, but it is true that in spring they may demand more care. One of these cares is the irrigation of it.
In spring you can plant new plants, once the coldest months of the year have passed it is a good time to proceed to plant new specimens. If you have vulnerable outbreaks, try to protect them from wind and frost, if any. Also try to protect them from direct light.
When the plants are more developed, it is time to take them outside. Try that the pots are for this type of areas, if the plant is indoor you will have to use pots that do not have holes, surely. Now, you should do this gradually … don't take them out for many hours the first day.
- Tree Functions
- Artificial light in crops – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Shrub species for your garden
- Garden care in May
- Lawn that does not require much watering
- How to prepare an insecticide with garlic
- Tips for choosing garden hammocks
- Garden tools with plastic bottles
- Decorate with vines and climbers
- Basil cultivation guidelines