Because a garden is not only the lawn, plants and flowers, but also the surrounding walls, the pool, the planters and other accessories, in this post we are going to talk about microcement for garden decoration, a specially resistant component that will give an air of modernity both inside and outside your home.
Although there are different types designed for the realization of floors and walls both indoors and outdoors, we will focus on the technocement microcement IMPER plus consisting of a coating with cement base and resin whose thickness is 2-3 mm. and can be applied to virtually any surface, even for the lining of the interior of the pools.
Its installation is so simple that it is not even necessary to demolish the existing pavement, allowing an easy reform and rehabilitation of all those areas of your garden that have been affected by the yield of the land and the water of heavy rains.
In addition, the coating with this microcement does not require joints, being able to present large continuous panels of coating, being as easy as to install 100 m2 in one day.
Nor can we forget the large number of colors available and finishes that will give a different touch and care to each application. Here you can see the color catalog:
Finally, the maintenance, consisting basically of a cleaning with neutral soaps, is so simple that you will not have to hire anyone for its realization.
- Do you have weeds between the tiles? This simple tip will eliminate your herbs super fast!
- How to transplant my plants – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to make a waterfall
- Outdoor coffee set
- Centerpiece with vegetables
- Table made with a piece of trunk
- Planting and care aloe vera plant
- How to have a wonderful garden
- The landscaper and his great work in the garden
- Outdoor upholstery as an alternative