Good morning friends, in today's space we continue with some of the most common diseases in fruit trees.
In this second part we talk about the suckers, the Evil of lead or the false Evil of Lead, among others.
The first, suckers are usually generated in fruit trees such as apple trees or pear trees.
- How to grow celery
- Catacteristics of diseases suffered by grass
- Bulbous plants. Reproduction -Part I- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Lavender Properties – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Turn a barrel into Jardinera
- How to care for your plants in March
- Avoid wasps in the garden
- Artificial or natural grass? – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Calendulas Care – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Decoration with Plants and Flowers