Good morning friends, today I leave you some ideas to decorate the interiors of our homes with terrariums.
A simple and most attractive idea, the truth is that these objects give the environment an air of fantasy, mythical or idyllic.
It is an ideal decorative option for those who love nature, but do not have outdoor spaces.
Anyway, even if you have a garden or a patio .. the terrariums are items full of magic and color.
You can buy them or make them yourself .. you know that I always vote to make our own decorative objects.
I think that manufacturing them in an artisanal way gives the home a practically unique decoration and with our own stamp.
On other occasions I have explained how to make a terrarium, it is simpler than it seems and you can add the species that you like the most.
With a little ingenuity and a beautiful glass bowl, you can make the terrariums you want. When decorating they are great.
These terrariums are perfect for decorating, for example a bookcase .. ideal for making several of different sizes.
You can also use them to make a beautiful centerpiece .. in this way you can make a set of several terrariums or a very large one. Consider the size of the table you want to decorate.
- How to plant lentils – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Plants suitable for decorating the aquarium
- Decoration with Plants and Flowers
- How bulbous plants reproduce
- How to grow a lax Mandevilla
- Sprinkler made with a plastic bottle
- We have seen … pots made with bags
- Lavender Properties – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Decorate with colored pots
- Customize your Garden – Ideas for gardens and decoration