Good morning friends, today I leave you some ideas to decorate the interiors of our homes with terrariums.
A simple and most attractive idea, the truth is that these objects give the environment an air of fantasy, mythical or idyllic.
It is an ideal decorative option for those who love nature, but do not have outdoor spaces.
Anyway, even if you have a garden or a patio .. the terrariums are items full of magic and color.
You can buy them or make them yourself .. you know that I always vote to make our own decorative objects.
I think that manufacturing them in an artisanal way gives the home a practically unique decoration and with our own stamp.
On other occasions I have explained how to make a terrarium, it is simpler than it seems and you can add the species that you like the most.
With a little ingenuity and a beautiful glass bowl, you can make the terrariums you want. When decorating they are great.
These terrariums are perfect for decorating, for example a bookcase .. ideal for making several of different sizes.
You can also use them to make a beautiful centerpiece .. in this way you can make a set of several terrariums or a very large one. Consider the size of the table you want to decorate.
- Outbed. A very comfortable bed
- Bonsai cultivation guidelines
- How to plant a tree – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Outdoor pots with light
- How to care for Poinsettia or Christmas flower?
- Basic materials for the garden
- Vertical Gardens – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Ideas to decorate the garden
- Nail a rose stalk on a potato and see what happens in 10 days! Can't you believe it!
- DIY How to decorate a pot with felt flowers