Today I leave you with the water lily plant, ideal to decorate any pond you have. This flower used as an ornament, native to areas of Africa and Asia, is well known to many of us. The water lily plant, also known as water lilies, is perfect for growing in stagnant waters.
Its first leaves germinate below water and can cover large dimensions. The other leaves grow upwards, in a very beautiful way and floating on the water. This aquatic species has a wide variety, although the most viewed are white or pink. The water lily cultivation is very simple and usually does not give complications; In addition, flowering occurs during the summer.
These plants usually require a lot of light, so try to grow them in areas where the sun is full. Of course, whenever you go to grow the Nenúfar plant, look carefully at the care that the chosen species needs … because some varieties can be found. For example, the right temperature for the plant depends on the species you have … but it is very common that they prefer rather warm environments.
- Palms inside
- 6 Gardening Tricks -Part II- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Beneficial plants for tomato plants
- Make your own wooden pencil holders
- Halloween. Flowers and Pumpkins – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to take care of your plants on hot days
- How to keep the ponds – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Rosales, its secrets (II) – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Do you want to know a little about the Rusco? -Part II- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Pergolas for your Garden – Ideas for gardens and decoration