These cups, crowned by flowers, are perfect as vintage details. I don't know about you, but I love this style. Maybe not to put it all over the house, but if the occasional touch .. it leads me to experience a sense of unreality, story or fantasy and I love it. That is why I leave you this great example.
It is easy to do, especially if you have cups as beautiful as you are. The truth is that pastel colors are perfect to give that vintage touch we are talking about. They are also topped with beautiful patterns, in the area of the mouth of the cups. The handles can not be seen in their entirety, but surely they are small and beautiful.
The foot of the cups has a quite bright color, so thanks to the mouth and the base of the containers, the pastel colors are completely framed. Three colors have been chosen, pastel hue, the first blue, pink and a pretty yellow. As you see the flowers, this time beautiful roses, are large and are arranged three by three.
- Elements that make up a Zen garden
- Alocasia Decorate with this plant -Part II- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Decorate the pots with cloth
- Tips for caring for balcony plants
- Recycled Flowerpot – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Alocasia Decorate with this plant -Part III- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Wooden photo frame
- Centerpiece made of lentils and moss
- Succulents for the garden – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Red plants for the garden