Many people choose to decorate their garden species that have yellow foliage. When you are looking to decorate your garden you should choose plants with striking and beautiful flowers, in addition to having a foliage that attracts attention. Today we will give you examples of plants that you can take into account.
It is a plant that has a shrill yellow tone in its foliage. It is characterized by going straight on the floor creating a very decorative visual effect, as if it were a yellow carpet. The area that is covered seems to look fluffy. It is a very easy species to reproduce.
It is another alternative inside the trees with yellow foliageIt has a medium size and the leaves are intense yellow. Its flowers are quite insignificant in size. Its fruits are striking, they are shaped like small yellow pearls, experts consider it a species with important medicinal qualities.
The flowers of this plant are very fine, it can be placed in combination with another plant that has gray foliage, so a very beautiful combination will be achieved. It is a grass that self-seeds with great ease as the seeds fall gradually grow spontaneously.
Finally we will refer to another grass plant, it is a carex with an intense yellow color. The fuck is quite bright, especially during spring. As summer approaches, it loses its strong tone and goes out.
Photo | Flickr
- Lack of insects and cucumber fertilization
- Majestic Garden 2012 – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Types of Roses – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- What is a Bonsai? – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Trees with nuts for your garden
- Hanging garden in your kitchen
- Free your bonsai from parasites
- Details decoration Terrace – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Positive fungi
- Diseases that may appear on the leaves