Good morning friends, today in our space we will talk about the decoration of our garden using pebbles as elements.
These small stones are round or oval in appearance, on the beach we can find some similar stones.
We can find them in varied sizes and, of course, in different qualities. If you want to decorate your garden or the patio of your home, you can use boulders, stained stones, volcanic stones, expanded clay … etc.
There is a great variety to select the one that best suits all our needs. All choices cause a beautiful aesthetic effect. We can find them in all colors and textures.
If you want to decorate your garden, keep in mind that it will be very beautiful to combine plants with pebbles. We can make thousands of combinations.
You can use the pebbles for different situations, for example for the garden you can use when defining or dividing certain areas.
areas such as steps or paths can be very beautiful with pebbles delimiting them. If you have a well or a small pond or fountain, you can decorate the base with these stones.
If you have a large terrace, pebbles can be very beautiful … you can cover a smooth area and add some plants.
These decorative stones look great on the grass, even if it is artificial it will give them a very natural air.
If you grow plants, you can surround them with some pebbles, in this way we will get very harmonious atmosphere .. where beauty will prevail.
If you were looking for some ideas to decorate the garden, today in Decoration and Gardens, we bet on pebbles.
We hope that these decorative solutions will be very useful or, at least inspiring!
- Habitat spring-summer 2012 – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Casa shops Primavera-Verano 2012 – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Improvise vintage pots for your home
- Basic care of the Azalea plant
- Summer at home Add green to your Decoration
- Garden designs with non-plant elements
- Centerpiece made with asparagus
- Paint the pots – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Decorate with stones – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to plant a pineapple