Summer is slowly approaching and that means good weather and a lot of time outside in the garden. But in addition to a lot of fun, summer always means a wave of insects and we are always less happy with that. We especially hate ants.
There are few more annoying things than walking in your kitchen in the morning to have a good cup of coffee or tea and then having to discover that there is a procession of ants or other insects marching around your house. Although they are small animals, they are very unhygienic and are everywhere in a very short time. Of course, you can use all kinds of pesticides, but you won't be very happy with all the chemicals in your kitchen. Certainly, not if you also have pets that lurk everywhere. Fortunately, that is not necessary at all, with the natural remedies that you probably have in the pantry will help you get rid of them.
With the weather the smells also potentiate, we give you an additional trick that will fascinate you.
Garbage can often be the first to smell. It helps to put some baking soda in the trash regularly, but you must remember this. If you want a solution that you can 'forget' after a visit, using a cotton ball is the solution for you. Dip a cotton ball in an essential oil and then deposit it in the bottom of the trash before placing it in a waste bag.
Let's continue with ours, get rid of the ants
If the ants are already inside your house, we have some good tips in the next page!
- What to do with broken pots?
- How to make a flower with tomato skin
- How to clean wrought iron furniture and accessories
- Characteristics of ivy – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Tips for planting shallots – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to make a slice
- Care. Mother-in-law seat – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Illuminate your Garden – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Plants. El Jasmine – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- A picturesque carnivorous plant (Part II)