We are dealing with a question from one of our readers this week about summer and playgrounds: how can I better clean my patio tiles? Of course, we have a solution for that! Keep reading!
Summer is approaching, So we spend a lot of time outside enjoying the weather. What better way to enjoy the sun in your own patio? Unfortunately, we all know that courtyards are mostly covered by that green fungus that is housed in the tiles. We tell you how to eliminate it forever! You would have to pour the water where you have boiled potatoes on the tiles of your patio (but, in fact, most of us do not eat potatoes all the time!).
Eliminating weeds from among the tiles or pavers is probably one of the most annoying tasks in the house. Using a small scraper to remove weeds is very tedious and can cause backaches. Today, you can get specials for weed (which means you can at least stand up while you do the job), which is definitely better than using a scraper. However, it is quite complicated to loosen weeds, which means it will cost you a lot of energy to eliminate them. But using this advice, all of that will be a thing of the past. After applying this trick, your weeding will be a matter of minutes!
Cleaning your patio tiles will be much easier with this super practical trick.
Keep reading on the next page, to learn the solution against weeds between the tiles.
- The pests that make your plants sick
- Epcot® International Festival of Flowers and Gardens
- How to decorate with an umbrella
- Decorate with flowers. Enter the color in your life
- Watering climbers (II)
- Make this recycled vase with ropes
- Decorate with pots
- Your Garden in the months of July
- How to take care of your plants on hot days
- Nail a rose stalk on a potato and see what happens in 10 days! Can't you believe it!