Good morning friends! In today's space we will talk about some of the properties available to the Eucalyptus plant.
In many homes we enjoy the aroma and this plant, which make it the perfect species to decorate our homes.
Eucalyptus, in addition to being used ornamentally, is also widely used as remedies thanks to its properties.
This beautiful tree native to Australia, we will distinguish it by its smell, the type of leaf and also by the bearing it has.
In medicine, the leaves of this tree are widely used, especially those of the globulus species since it has antiseptic properties for the respiratory tract.
The leaves give off a very special smell, which makes them ideal for decorating our home providing a spectacular smell.
also the essential oil, which is extracted from this plant, is widely used for its eucalyptol component. It is a great plant for the respiratory tract since it causes us to expel the mucus, thus favoring our system … let's say it acts as a natural mucolytic.
It is also a very good plant for bronchitis that sometimes we take in winter, both for acute ones … and for chronic bronchitis. It also has great antibacterial activity, so it becomes a most complete plant.
In this way, Eucalyptus, thanks to its properties, is transformed into a perfect plant to treat respiratory infections. Its essential oil is volatile and sensitive, it is used in powder to guarantee its composition.
Source: Arkocápsulas / Arkopharma
- Plants to decorate your apartment
- How to turn light bulbs into decorative vases
- Colored bells to decorate the garden
- Do you like plants? Urbio
- Frequent diseases in outdoor plants -Part II-
- How to plant the Calas – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Cineraria with flower – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Place plants on your terrace
- Orchid Cultivation at Home -Part I- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Water lentils how to remove them?