In the previous article we have referred to organic fertilizers and some of the mineral fertilizers. All of them used for plant development Be as expected. We will continue referring to the subject.
Slow Release Fertilizers
These are fertilizers that are characterized by gradually diluting, thus releasing nutrients over several weeks or months. They are quite expensive but their effectiveness is very good. Among these types of fertilizers are Osmocote, Nitrofoska Stabil, Nutricote.
Fertilizers of liquid type and for fertirrigation
They are the fertilizers that are used for indoor plants.
Foliar type fertilizers
They are used by a sprayer on the plant. It is used as a complement to the background subscriber. It is very useful when it comes to providing micronutrients to plants (including manganese, copper, iron). In these cases a very small amount is needed that is directly assimilated.
Deficiency Correction Fees
These are fertilizers that are designed to correct the specific deficiencies of one element or several at the same time. For example, when a plant lacks iron.
Different uses of fertilizers:
- In the case of organic fertilizers such as compost, peat, etc., they provide everything the plant needs, but in a small amount, so the plant will slowly assimilate it. The benefits are more like soil improvers when humus are formed, since they are fundamental nutrient suppliers.
- In the case of chemical or mineral fertilizers, its purpose is to provide pure and hard nutrients, without having the purpose of improving the soil in other aspects (as organic fertilizers do). The positive thing about their use is that they allow the soil to be enriched with minerals, so the plants have food in quantity.
- If you wish you could fertilize the soil using only organic fertilizers, so your plant would have everything, but the reality is that doing so in this way would be very expensive and at certain times organic fertilizers cannot supply it since they are slowly decomposing, at a pace that will depend on the weather and the type of soil.
Photo – Flickr
- Ideas for the Shed – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- 2 Ideas to decorate your outdoor umbrellas
- Bird house with teapot
- Water lentils how to remove them?
- Idea to recycle remnants of branches
- How to plant grass – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Pumpkin idea for Halloween
- Decorate pots with stones – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to improvise a shower
- Idea to decorate an indoor balcony