I love decorating with flowers, especially if there is a party, a big event, a good banquet, a family reunion or just because! Today I present this great way to decorate some flowers. As you can see there are not many, just a small bouquet of two or three flowers.
It is a curious way to add a floral detail to the table. You can put it for each diner, in fact you can add the names so they know where they should sit. Then you can take the souvenir flowers. If, for example, you have to decorate the tables for a combite this idea is very simple and economical.
The end result is great and can be both elegant, romantic and with a certain vintage air. It is also very easy to prepare, you just need some cards of the color you want and some flowers. You will also need colored markers, if you want with a little brightness, to put the date or names you want.
- Basic Tips Design a Garden
- Points to consider when watering roses
- Decorate your Window – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- The correct irrigation of cacti
- Place a new lawn
- Tips for planting cactus
- Idea for your Balcony – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- A very natural candlestick
- Autumn plants – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to make a pot with an egg