I love decorating with flowers, especially if there is a party, a big event, a good banquet, a family reunion or just because! Today I present this great way to decorate some flowers. As you can see there are not many, just a small bouquet of two or three flowers.
It is a curious way to add a floral detail to the table. You can put it for each diner, in fact you can add the names so they know where they should sit. Then you can take the souvenir flowers. If, for example, you have to decorate the tables for a combite this idea is very simple and economical.
The end result is great and can be both elegant, romantic and with a certain vintage air. It is also very easy to prepare, you just need some cards of the color you want and some flowers. You will also need colored markers, if you want with a little brightness, to put the date or names you want.
- Bulbs as Vases – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Idea. Make your own source
- Fruit trees and pollination
- Fluorine colors in outdoor furniture
- How to care for a bonsai – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Calendulas Care – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Outdoor pouf – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- A very natural room – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to prepare an insecticide with garlic
- Idea to decorate with pumpkins on Halloween