Using a garland of vegetables, to decorate, is one of the most original, pleasant and friendly ideas I've seen. Today I wanted to share it with all of you, since I think it is quite easy to do and I suggest you think about what you want, because there are many vegetables to choose from. You can also use, also, the fruits of the colors that you like the most!
I suggest you work with vegetables that do not weigh much, this way you will prevent the whole set from falling. It also works with a resistant rope or perhaps with wool, more or less thick. It is an idea to work with the same colors both on the rope and on the vegetables … so we will get a nice set.
On this occasion we can delight in three different garlands each, but with the same vegetables. The first is one of my favorites, in addition to colorful it will give off a fantastic smell. As you can see it is a garland made with red peppers and some more yellow.
- Idea to decorate our outdoor door on Halloween
- Save money thanks to Majo Tool Rental!
- Aerial plants on your wall
- What is a Bonsai? – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to turn eggshells into small pots to decorate
- How to make a homemade greenhouse
- Idea to decorate your old pots
- Tips for growing beautiful roses
- Improve the business with machinery rental
- Idea. Vintage style in your garden