Good morning everyone, today I leave you with this lovely centerpiece made with dry branches and a glass jar.
I love to share small ideas, that you make them great! I like to see how you can surprise our own space, with great creations.
So cheap and so beautiful, you can create ideas like these. If you have a garden, surely having pruned some plants, shrubs … have branches.
- How to decorate with light bulbs
- Ideas to decorate the pots
- Coconut set. For minimalist exteriors
- How to clean the clay pots
- Maisons du Monde. Spring-Summer 2012 Terrace Collection
- Bank made with a trunk
- Decorate the paths in the garden
- Tree characteristics, points to consider
- Do you want to slim your legs? These exercises can help you
- Ideas. Winter Plants – Ideas for gardens and decoration