We are dealing with a question from one of our readers this week about summer and playgrounds: how can I better clean the green spots on my patio tiles? Of course, we have a solution for that! Keep reading!
Summer is approaching, so we spend a lot of time outside enjoying the weather. What better way to enjoy the sun in your own patio? Unfortunately, we all know that courtyards are mostly covered by that green fungus that is housed in the tiles. We tell you how to eliminate it forever! You would have to pour the water where you have boiled potatoes on the tiles of your patio (but, in fact, most of us do not eat potatoes all the time!). Don't despair, we have a golden tip for you.
Cleaning your patio tiles will be much easier with this super practical trick.
This is what you will need:
- 5 tablespoons soda glass dessert
- 5 tablespoons mild soap dessert
- 10 liters of hot water
This is how it is done: dissolve the mild soap and the soda crystals in a large bucket with 10 liters of hot water. Pour the contents evenly across your patio and distribute it through the tiles with a hard broom. Let it soak for a while and then with a hose clean the patio. Your green deposit will be gone, guaranteed! Enjoy summer in your yard!
Do you want to save this article for later? Pin it on Pinterest!
- An outdoor table
- How to plant avocados – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- A-Bed Your folding bed – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Decorate with pots – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to design a Terrarium – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Paint buckets like pots
- Casa shops Primavera-Verano 2012 – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Cactus Care
- Tricks to succeed with cuttings
- Planter Recycle your furniture – Ideas for gardens and decoration