Good morning friends, in today's space I leave some basic information to learn to cultivate tomatoes.
This plant will give us rich fruits that we can use to eat in salad, stews, baked, as a dessert or even to use it as a skin mask.
If you want to sow it, your thing is to do it at the beginning of spring. Normally it is first best to plant it in seedling, for eight weeks and then plant at the end of the spring.
- Dragonflies benefit the garden
- Water lilies
- Aloe Vera -Part I- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Tips for planting carrots – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to take care of Clivia in winter
- Characteristics of Mandevilla laxa
- Sow your own potatoes -Part I- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Bulbous plants – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to remove snails in the garden
- Urbium Vertical magnetic garden – Ideas for gardens and decoration