Good morning friends, in today's space we will talk about Habitat and his new collection of garden furniture. If you are looking for tables, chairs, benches … to change the decoration of your outdoor areas, you will surely love Habitat.
It doesn't matter if you have a balcony, a terrace, a patio or a garden, Habitat is responsible for presenting the latest for this spring – summer 2012.
Adding brushstrokes of color to our exteriors has never been so simple, nuances full of freshness that will add appeal to the final decoration.
Within the collection of garden furniture, which Habitat He proposes us for this spring – summer 2012 we will find everything we need to enjoy the outside.
We will find all kinds of furniture, with a contemporary, simple and clean line. These outdoor furniture will combine perfectly with almost any style you have implanted.
A modern collection, for people like you! Many pieces that we will see in the collection stand out, such as some made of very original epoxy metal thanks to its honeycomb perforations.
In addition to all this we comment that we can find in folding pieces Habitat like this outdoor table called Parc .. made of beech sheets in different colors. The steel structure is coated with powder paint.
We will also see the great and comfortable Belize sunbed. Its structure is made of high quality aluminum and it is also coated with powder paint. Its seat is padded, this way it will allow us a great rest.
- Metal finishing tables, slats, chairs, sunbeds … we will find in Habitat everything you need to spend a really delicious day enjoying our exteriors.
- Finally we tell you that almost all furniture can be achieved in a wide range of colors, so we will give freshness to our environments.
- Tree pruning tips
- How it is sown directly on the ground
- Basic garden tools -Part II- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Catacteristics of diseases suffered by grass
- Blue Lotus – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Feuersäulen. Garden decorative element
- Unopiu 2012. Outdoor Furniture
- Take care of your houseplants
- Avoid aphids in your plants
- Vertical garden made with a pallet