Look well at your hands, they tell you a lot about your health!
Your body is a great machine that tells you all about the state of your health. All you have to do is learn to look good! For example, your hands are an important indicator of what is happening in your body: they give you all kinds of signs that you should never ignore.
What should you pay attention to? Below are several ways in which your hands tell you something about your health that you would not normally consider.
Tingling in hands and fingers
This may mean that you don't get enough vitamins B1, B6, B12 and / or vitamin E. Pay attention to your diet. If you notice this sensation in your hands or feet, introduce dietary supplements into your daily routine. If in doubt, visit your doctor.
This indicates poor circulation or low levels of oxygen in the blood. It is often not harmful, but if accompanied by pneumonia, it can be a sign of lung disease. Always call the doctor if you are worried.
Read the other 7 forms on the next page!
- Nature. A cabin in a children's bedroom
- Idea to recycle remnants of branches
- The garden and your little ones!
- Learn to sow peppers – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Aromatic plants for your garden
- Decorate with wicker baskets as pots
- Vertical garden with a pallet
- Idea to decorate with seeds A very natural frame!
- Decorate your spaces with Lavender
- How to water the plants on vacation?