Look well at your hands, they tell you a lot about your health!
Your body is a great machine that tells you all about the state of your health. All you have to do is learn to look good! For example, your hands are an important indicator of what is happening in your body: they give you all kinds of signs that you should never ignore.
What should you pay attention to? Below are several ways in which your hands tell you something about your health that you would not normally consider.
Tingling in hands and fingers
This may mean that you don't get enough vitamins B1, B6, B12 and / or vitamin E. Pay attention to your diet. If you notice this sensation in your hands or feet, introduce dietary supplements into your daily routine. If in doubt, visit your doctor.
This indicates poor circulation or low levels of oxygen in the blood. It is often not harmful, but if accompanied by pneumonia, it can be a sign of lung disease. Always call the doctor if you are worried.
Read the other 7 forms on the next page!
- How to grow celery
- Outdoor landscape designed by Andy Sturgeon
- Sky Planter and … hang your plants!
- Vertical garden with a pallet
- Decorate your terrace. Economic Advice
- Organic garden -Part I- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Ornaments for small gardens – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Characteristics of sustainable gardens
- Children's pots – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Place plants on your terrace