Look well at your hands, they tell you a lot about your health!
Your body is a great machine that tells you all about the state of your health. All you have to do is learn to look good! For example, your hands are an important indicator of what is happening in your body: they give you all kinds of signs that you should never ignore.
What should you pay attention to? Below are several ways in which your hands tell you something about your health that you would not normally consider.
Tingling in hands and fingers
This may mean that you don't get enough vitamins B1, B6, B12 and / or vitamin E. Pay attention to your diet. If you notice this sensation in your hands or feet, introduce dietary supplements into your daily routine. If in doubt, visit your doctor.
This indicates poor circulation or low levels of oxygen in the blood. It is often not harmful, but if accompanied by pneumonia, it can be a sign of lung disease. Always call the doctor if you are worried.
Read the other 7 forms on the next page!
- Plants that develop without flowers
- Characteristics of some aquatic plants
- Ivy is an excellent climber
- Urbium Vertical magnetic garden – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Bulbs as Vases – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Metrodideros excelsa tree – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Catacteristics of diseases suffered by grass
- How to prune your houseplants
- Lettuce crops. Plagues and diseases
- Centerpiece made of lentils and moss