Cleaning the pots is a good system to prevent possible pests or diseases from sticking to each other. If you have clay pots, today I leave some steps for you to learn to clean them. It may be the first time you clean a pot and you may know how to do it, but anyway I leave you the steps to follow.
For the most unexpected, I tell you that clay pots are good ornamental solutions. Its rustic style is ideal for environments of this type of decoration, you can also find them both for interior, and to decorate beautiful exteriors.
If the pot is broken, it is best to buy a new one. But if the pot is fine to continue using, you can clean it. To do this take a brush whose bristles are medium hard, remember that it is a good idea to remove all the soil that has the pot almost integrated into the material. Try to remove all dirt, using the brush.
- How to prevent the appearance of fungus in the rose bush?
- How to turn eggshells into small pots to decorate
- The 4 best tips on plants for beginners
- Tips to correctly choose a vine
- How to keep the grass bright
- Bird of paradise cultivation
- Tips for decorating the garden
- Common diseases in fruit trees Part II
- Why create homemade compost?
- How to make a terrarium – Ideas for gardens and decoration