Cleaning the pots is a good system to prevent possible pests or diseases from sticking to each other. If you have clay pots, today I leave some steps for you to learn to clean them. It may be the first time you clean a pot and you may know how to do it, but anyway I leave you the steps to follow.
For the most unexpected, I tell you that clay pots are good ornamental solutions. Its rustic style is ideal for environments of this type of decoration, you can also find them both for interior, and to decorate beautiful exteriors.
If the pot is broken, it is best to buy a new one. But if the pot is fine to continue using, you can clean it. To do this take a brush whose bristles are medium hard, remember that it is a good idea to remove all the soil that has the pot almost integrated into the material. Try to remove all dirt, using the brush.
- Decorate with a garden swing
- Tips for planting cuttings
- How to grow radishes – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- This is why you should use dish soap to clean the bathroom
- Varieties of bromeliad plants
- Painted pots as vertical garden
- Original planter – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Guidelines for buying a cactus
- Tree Functions
- Ideas to decorate a small terrace