Today I leave you the steps to follow, to dry the flowers that you like the most. Autumn may be over and you will find many fallen leaves or flowers that you want to dry. You may have beautiful garden flowers or bouquets, with which you want to decorate and that you want to last in time. But if you don't know how to dry the flowers, today I give you some tips, which I hope will help you decorate with flowers, plants and leaves.
The first step is to decide what type of flowers you are going to dissect, what you want to decorate, where you are going to put them, what colors you like best or combine best with the decoration. Think about the shape, the textures of the plants and choose the design you like best. Once you have this clear, follow some of these steps; You should know that there are different drying methods.
A pretty good one, which I put into practice with a whole bouquet of roses … about 27, in a passion red color … was to hang the whole set of flowers directly face down. I did it on a wall, I hung the bouquet upside down. In this way the flowers do not lose their shape, they are erect when you turn them around and they keep very well. If I remember correctly, I left the bouquet a month of this posture … I may spend time, but the roses were quite thick.
- Characteristics of Mandevilla laxa
- Zig Zag Collection. Ecological Furniture for your Garden
- Diseases that may appear on the leaves
- Garnish with oranges simulating pumpkins
- Outdoor garden lighting
- Tips to decorate your garden on Halloween
- Vertical Gardens – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Planta del Dinero -Part II- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Trees with nuts for your garden
- Correct way to fertilize the lawn