Good morning friends, today I leave you with some tips where we will learn to grow the fresh cilantro.
Remember that this type of plant can be eaten, quietly, in salads or other culinary dishes .. with a very peculiar flavor, it will add something different!
This herbaceous plant can have, once fully developed, a height of one 50 or 60 cm … yes, if your claim is to cook and eat it, it is not necessary to grow so much because the leaves will be more tender if it is not fully developed.
- How to plant a tree – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Eucalyptus and its properties – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Fruit Trees for your Garden
- Idea to take advantage of fallen leaves
- Tips for planting grass
- Aromatic plants at home – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to make a rockery
- Basic garden tools -Part I- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to make a vertical garden with plastic bottles
- How to grow strawberries at home