Good morning friends, today I leave some tips Basic for all those who wish to plant beans in your garden, patio or terrace.
The bean It grows in almost any type of soil, though applying compost. For optimal growth, clay soils will be better.
The bean plant can be grown both in soil and in a pot. His time of harvest It is usually 90 days after planting. I also tell you that it is preferable to sow it now in spring or autumn.
- A Little Garden – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- DIY Flower pots decorated with lace
- Water the orchids avoiding mistakes
- Frequent diseases in outdoor plants
- How it is sown directly on the ground
- Your Gardening and Decoration Blog
- Fruit trees. El Ciruelo – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- BANKSIA COCCINEA – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Barbecue! How to eliminate your smell
- Nail a rose stalk on a potato and see what happens in 10 days! Can't you believe it!