Hi guys, today I leave a small article on how to compost at home. It is easy to follow the steps, but remember that it is a tedious thing and takes time.
Making compost in our home will help us save on the substrate for our plants. It also helps recycle shells, dried leaves, pruning remains and others.
If you want to make your own compost, follow the steps below:
- Flowerbox to decorate the walls with plants
- The right lighting for your garden
- Decorate with branches – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- 3 plants that will scare away mosquitoes
- The wind and your plants
- Fungi in plants Good or bad?
- How to take care of your indoor plants
- Characteristics of Mandevilla laxa
- Common diseases in fruit trees Part III
- How to take care of Clivia in winter