Hi guys, today I leave a small article on how to compost at home. It is easy to follow the steps, but remember that it is a tedious thing and takes time.
Making compost in our home will help us save on the substrate for our plants. It also helps recycle shells, dried leaves, pruning remains and others.
If you want to make your own compost, follow the steps below:
- Dragonflies benefit the garden
- How to transplant plants – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- The rental of tools in Madrid par excellence
- Vintage decoration for the terrace
- Flower cones as small details
- How to take care of Petunias
- Orchid cultivation, knows all its requirements (II)
- Fern care in summer
- Types of Roses – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Gardens for different seasons,