Today I leave you with some self-watering pots that can be made at home using plastic bottles. If you are going to be a few days away and you must leave your plants alone, they will help you a lot. Today I leave you a great solution. It is very easy to do, in fact you can do it before you leave, quietly at home.
When you return, you may already have your first buds, it will be fantastic! If we are to leave the plants for a few days alone and they are species that require special care or more continuous irrigation, we must do something. This advice is based on recycling plastic bottles, to make pots that self-supply alone. You can use soda or water bottles that, sure, you'll have at home sooner or later. Keep some empty and clean plastic bottles.
Then, with scissors or a knife, cut the container 2/3 of its base. Then take the plug and drill. When you have made the hole in the lid or plug, cut a piece of string or cord. Pass this piece of string through the hole you made earlier. The rope should be about the length of the bottle.
- How to care for cacti – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Ornament with shovel and rake
- Rosales, its secrets (II) – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Decorate with your Camellias – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Garland of dried flowers – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Plants. El Jasmine – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Points to consider when watering roses
- The column is a good species for the interior
- Fruit pests (V)
- VivAki Garden Bed – Ideas for gardens and decoration