What do you think about having spices well organized, recycling jars or jars that you have at home? Surely great, it is an idea that in addition to recycling those boats that we do not use, it also helps to maintain a certain order in our kitchen. In addition you can always grow aromatic herbs, this idea will spill endless delicious smells.
To aromatize the kitchen, to add to your dishes and to decorate this space, it is a good idea that I present to you. I also think it can be done easily, that's why I like it so much. The end result is quite good, I think it is because of the way in which they put the glass jars, this being practically diagonal.
Attached the jars to a good support, they will look great. In this case it is a wood, you can take the one you like best. Remember that you can fix the jars both to a base or support, and to the wall itself. With rings that hold it well, you can put in and take out the bottles quietly.
- Alocasia Decorate with this plant -Part III- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- What is earthworm humus and what is it for?
- A very spring centerpiece
- Tips for having an African violet plant
- Decorate your cups with flowers
- How to keep the grass bright
- Bardini Garden in Florence – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Some ideas for the cultivation of aromatics
- Asian twinkle to decorate your gardens
- When to make the collection of vegetables