Good morning dear friends! In today's space we inform you of how to plant a bush in any pot we have at hand.
If you want to decorate your garden, the patio, a terrace .. today we leave you how to plant a beautiful bush in the pot you want.
It is the easiest to do and with it we can decorate any of our spaces. You just have to choose a very deep container, a pot that you like.
In a deep bowl we teach you to plant the bush. The only thing you have to do next is to locate the plant where you like it best … but try to make the first ten days in the middle shade … this way it will take root much better.
If you want to know how to do it, here are the first steps. We begin by placing a drainage layer at the bottom of the chosen pot. This can be a little gravel, clay, pot remains …
After doing this we add a layer of soil that we will enrich with slow release fertilizer. After having done all this, we take out the plant and scratch the root ball with a rake.
In this way we will take off the roots that are seen outside it. We do all this carefully.
Now we place the root ball at a good level, the area above at least one or two centimeters from the edge of the pot. In this way we will prevent the land from overflowing when watering.
Then shim the edges with dirt and squeeze with the same hand. Then we water very well until the earth settles, we can also do it with our hands so that air pockets will not come out.
The plant can be placed in a warm and protected environment. Try to keep the earth moist for the first few weeks.
- The stones as a natural element
- Summer is coming and nothing cuter than seeing a pond in your garden
- Where to place seasonal flowers
- Geraniums without pollen – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Plant care advice -Part II- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Pouf with pieces of logs
- Help to clean the garden
- Details decoration Terrace – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Different models of sun loungers
- Different types of orchids – Ideas for gardens and decoration