Did they give you a bouquet of flowers and you don't want them to wilt soon? If you need to know how to keep the bouquets better and keep it fresh for longer, here are some practical tips.
As soon as you have the bouquet in your hand, try to find a beautiful vase or container and immerse them in water. It is important to only submerge the stems, so if there are very low or loose leaves, remove them. Soak the bare stems, at least about two hours … in this way the flowers will be recovered a little, since they were purchased.
Another tip is to use a silver vase, if you can (well, we don't all have them at home) but this material contains antibacterial properties that help keep the plants fresher and make them last longer.
- Decorating ideas for your home this fall
- Use a pallet as a shelf
- Take care of frost plants
- Correct way to fertilize the lawn
- Tricks How to eliminate weeds?
- Avoid aphids in your plants
- How to care and prune your fences
- Flowers for your garden in winter
- This way it will be very easy to fold an adjustable sheet. We had no idea that it could be that simple.
- Plants in Winter – Ideas for gardens and decoration