Did they give you a bouquet of flowers and you don't want them to wilt soon? If you need to know how to keep the bouquets better and keep it fresh for longer, here are some practical tips.
As soon as you have the bouquet in your hand, try to find a beautiful vase or container and immerse them in water. It is important to only submerge the stems, so if there are very low or loose leaves, remove them. Soak the bare stems, at least about two hours … in this way the flowers will be recovered a little, since they were purchased.
Another tip is to use a silver vase, if you can (well, we don't all have them at home) but this material contains antibacterial properties that help keep the plants fresher and make them last longer.
- Centerpiece with roses
- Small Gardens – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to water the orchids
- What is green manure?
- Tips for having an African violet plant
- Did you know that commercial landscaping insurance exists?
- Plants to decorate your apartment
- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- 2 Ideas to decorate outdoor spaces Decorate with flowers!
- How to water the plants on vacation?