To know how to eliminate snails and slugs, from your garden or orchard, today I leave you with some good advice. It is common to see certain pests in our plants, since some species are very given to them. If you know the characteristics of what you are growing, you can avoid certain pests that your plants are prone to.
Snails and slugs are very harmful, as they are a predatory pest and our crops will be eaten. But there are ways and products that can be used, to deal with this type of pest so harmful to the garden or orchards. They are easy to follow and you will avoid more than one dislike.
An idea is to use beer, to combat this plague, it is easy to just take a container as a dish and put it under the ground .. so that it is flush with the ground. The smell attracts slugs, they won't go for your plants. It is easy to do, surround the area where you have problems.
- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to grow watermelons – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Decorate your favorite corners with painted flowers
- Children's Decoration: Flowers made of cardboard
- Growing Pumpkins in Pots – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Idea to take advantage of fallen leaves
- How to grow a lax Mandevilla
- Use a pallet as a shelf
- The right lighting for your garden
- Barbecue! How to eliminate your smell