Do you want to know how to take advantage of the remains of grass? In today's space I leave some ideas to know what to do with the remains that we have left over when mowing the lawn. The most common idea, to get rid of these remains, is to throw them in the organic container, but the truth is that the grass is a perfect component to make homemade compost.
A completely natural fertilizer that, then, you can use to make your plants grow well and even to fertilize your current lawn again. This idea becomes one of the most economical, so you will have your own homemade subscription without having to buy it. On other occasions I have explained how to make natural compost at home.
To this compost you can add remains of grass that, in addition, will get rid of as quickly as being cut it decomposes very easily. If you are making or want to make homemade fertilizer, you just have to add these grass remains in the compost container that you have or do.
- Cook them to decorate your garden
- Curiosities about plants – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Maisons du Monde. TUILERIES greenhouse
- Wind-resistant trees – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Recycled tables for rustic styles
- Outdoor chair made with pallets
- 2 Ideas to optimize the terrace
- Take care of your outdoor plants -Part I- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to care for the lawn II
- How to conserve moisture in plants