Do you want to know how to take advantage of the remains of grass? In today's space I leave some ideas to know what to do with the remains that we have left over when mowing the lawn. The most common idea, to get rid of these remains, is to throw them in the organic container, but the truth is that the grass is a perfect component to make homemade compost.
A completely natural fertilizer that, then, you can use to make your plants grow well and even to fertilize your current lawn again. This idea becomes one of the most economical, so you will have your own homemade subscription without having to buy it. On other occasions I have explained how to make natural compost at home.
To this compost you can add remains of grass that, in addition, will get rid of as quickly as being cut it decomposes very easily. If you are making or want to make homemade fertilizer, you just have to add these grass remains in the compost container that you have or do.
- Tips for your flowers and plants to last much longer
- Vases decorated with rope
- How to transplant my plants – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Decorate pots with pencils – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Decorate your pots with stones
- Your own green space – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Tips to avoid pests
- A very natural room – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Alocasia Decorate with this plant -Part III- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- An easy to grow tree: ficus