If you like to decorate with pots, today I leave you this magnificent blue tower. As a small wonder, you can put it both in the garden, in a patio or inside your home. Decorating with pots is very easy, it only takes a little imagination. But, in the meantime, I share some ideas.
You know that you have the last word, you can change the color, the way to stack and fit the pots and flowers to plants. But the idea is quite simple, and not only this, it is also original to decorate a corner in this way. If you have some pots, which you do not use or have just bought, you can put them this way.
One option is to paint them, especially if the pot no longer has the color you like or you want to give it a touch of color. On this occasion the light blue has been the chosen color, they also go all the same color .. although you can use several shades or several colors, to give more joy.
- Crasses For people with little time
- Garden on the Wall – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Tips for having a Feng Shui garden
- A bigger garden! – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Use of ornamental cabbages in your garden
- Potting fertilizer
- Garden cleaning
- Planters in Wheels – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Majestic Garden 2012 – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to keep the ponds – Ideas for gardens and decoration