Today I propose some ideas to decorate with aromatic plants. All plants give a very special touch to our homes, but aromatic still more pleasant if possible. You can place them in almost any space you have, in any area of your home.
The kitchen is a great option to decorate with aromatic plants. You can grow different essences in pots and place them near the window. In this way they will take the light they need and at the same time will aromatize your rooms. In addition, many of these herbs are culinary, so when they are ready you can try them in your tasty dishes. Thyme, sage, parsley, rosemary and basil plant … very aromatic and delicious.
A small aromatic herb garden is a great passion for many of us. On the other hand, they tend to have simple care and many utilities, in the field of decoration. Another idea is to add slate paint to the pots and classify them, you can also do it by painting the name of what you are growing directly in the pot.
Hanging these plants is also a great proposal. You can hang one or more pots from the ceiling. Perhaps in the living room, on the terrace, in the patio or in the kitchen, look for a suitable place for them.
It includes several specimens within the same pot or gardener, in this way they become a more practical set of care. Pickups you can include as a centerpiece. The groups or leave them separately, the aromatic herbs must be in a very beautiful base to decorate our spaces. Choose pots or containers of different proposals such as glass, ceramics, metal, wood …
Choose the plants you like best, in the market there is an extensive variety. In addition a very curious fact that I leave you is that these plants usually have a more intense aroma when it gets dark, curious right?
- How to make snail shell pots
- Patricia Urquiola Kettal Vieques Collection
- How to plant vivacious and perennial?
- A picturesque carnivorous plant – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Save money with the rental of tools Discover us!
- Medicinal Plant: Hallelujah – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Ideas to decorate the pots
- Tips for planting shallots – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How do I rent machinery in Madrid?
- How to plant an avocado bone