If you want to know more about how to take care of the indoor plant, in summer, here are some great tips. As in the previous article, here are some guidelines to follow so that our flats grow healthy, strong and beautiful, during the summer months as well.
Remember that good advice is to aerate the earth, occasionally, pricking with a fork. You will also prevent certain bugs from landing on the earth, if you move it from time to time. Another idea is to avoid long exposure to the sun, especially in very young plants. A few plants are well suited to the direct sun, for many hours.
This causes the plants to become dehydrated and their leaves to be burned and withered. To avoid this, you can place the plants in a place in the house where besides the sun, also in the shade. A place where not so many hours the sun followed, so you will avoid burning your plants.
- How to create a vertical garden at home
- How to make snail shell pots
- How to transplant my plants – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Care of the Afelandra plant
- Take advantage of tree trunks
- Outdoor landscape designed by Andy Sturgeon
- Avoid the invasion of the Cortaderia
- Pests that attack trees
- Natural decoration for children's bedroom
- Design a garden with non-plant elements