If you want to know more about how to take care of the indoor plant, in summer, here are some great tips. As in the previous article, here are some guidelines to follow so that our flats grow healthy, strong and beautiful, during the summer months as well.
Remember that good advice is to aerate the earth, occasionally, pricking with a fork. You will also prevent certain bugs from landing on the earth, if you move it from time to time. Another idea is to avoid long exposure to the sun, especially in very young plants. A few plants are well suited to the direct sun, for many hours.
This causes the plants to become dehydrated and their leaves to be burned and withered. To avoid this, you can place the plants in a place in the house where besides the sun, also in the shade. A place where not so many hours the sun followed, so you will avoid burning your plants.
- Tips to preserve the color of the leaves
- Take care of the garden – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Yellow leaves on plants
- How to plant avocados – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Renew flowerpots – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Lawn that does not require much watering
- Tips for having a hotbed
- Tips for organic farming
- Types of cucumber
- Decorate with Statice! – Ideas for gardens and decoration