With the arrival of spring it is time to get down to work and start taking care of those gardens and terraces that we had a little abandoned during the colder months. You have to start choosing the type of plants that best suits our conditions, but what are these plants?
To help us, Lidl It offers us a series of interesting tips and tricks so that we can enjoy wonderful natural spaces. On its website we can see tips for choosing the type of plant, the care you need or the appropriate orientation for its growth.
These are interesting tips that you should not miss to get the most out of your plants.
- Make vases with remains of pipes
- Decorate your garden with deck
- Red plants for the garden
- Free your bonsai from parasites
- Work pool? What I usually put around
- How to decorate your interior patio
- Common pests in ferns
- Natural space in orange and green
- How to decorate with light bulbs
- Idea to give a pot