Losing weight after 40 can be a challenge
Everyone who has exceeded 40 will probably be familiar with this problem: unwanted weight gain. Everything starts to get a little looser and hangs a little more when you get older and gain whole kilos without knowing where they come from. If you are over 40 years old and want to lose some weight, the advice we have for you today could help you.
It can be difficult to lose weight after 40, but it doesn't have to be impossible!
The clothes have suddenly become too small and unwanted rolls appear everywhere. For most people in their forties (or more) this is caused by a slower metabolism and simply less exercise. For women, hormones are an additional culprit; Weight gain often begins in the years before menopause. The fat / muscle ratio changes unfavorably and if you have fewer muscles you will also burn less fat. In other words: you end up in a kind of downward spiral.
Do not give up
It is a fact that it becomes more difficult to lose weight when we age, but this does not mean that you should throw in the towel completely! There are some tips that can help you get rid of those unwanted kilos. We cannot guarantee instant success, but these tips are definitely worth trying.
Go to the next page to read about our weight loss action plan after age 40!
Disclaimer: There is no guarantee of specific results and the results of each person may vary.
- Orchid Subscriber – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Characteristics of white clover
- Eliminate fungi in plants
- Calendulas Care – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Maisons du Monde summer catalog for 2013
- Garden care tips
- How to keep the ponds – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to make a sprinkler by recycling a plastic bottle
- Excessive moisture in plants
- How to grow rosebushes in pots