Good morning friends! Today in Decoration and Gardens, we want to talk about a great idea that we have seen.
You all know that we always look for simple ideas and practices that we can make at home without having a high cost.
Today we have found this beautiful photo of a wheelbarrow transformed into a pot or planter, for later decoration.
With a simple cart we see that we can decorate our favorite corners, it will give a rustic and natural touch to our environments.
I love to use flowers and plants inside the decoration, whether indoor or outdoor. The use of pots and planters makes them easy to care indoors or hung somewhere.
In addition we can put them on the floor and they will give a touch of the most special in gardens and patios or terraces.
If you have a cart, which you do not use or plan to get rid of, you should keep in mind that you can make a similar planter.
It is very simple and looks very beautiful. You can put pots in the cart or fill it with fertilized soil and prepared to transplant some of our favorite plants or grow what we like.
We love originality and this idea seems most interesting to do at home.
If you have a cart in the storage room you can practice or try this idea in your home. It is perfect for creating environments and in addition to the most original.
If the cart you have does not like the color, to do something similar, you can always paint it with paint specific to your type of cart.
As you can see, it is very easy to recycle objects and transform them or give them a different utility, you will extend their life and it will be much cheaper for you.
- spiders in the garden and its benefits
- The right soil for fruit trees
- Rosales, its secrets – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Rosales, its secrets (II) – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Coat rack made with branch – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Errors we make with indoor plants (II)
- Margarita del Cabo: How to grow it
- 2 ideas to decorate the pots at home
- Important tree functions
- How to grow watermelons? Learn in a moment!