Good morning friends, today you can turn the paint buckets into pretty pots and hang them where you like them best.
In addition to hanging them you can also put them on the floor or on any surface that you have empty. Remember that you can make pots with many different things, paint buckets is another way to plant what we like.
It really is a very practical container, once the paint is finished … the most logical thing is to throw it away … but now you can recycle it, propose a nice design and think about whether you want to hang the pot or put it on the floor.
- Fruit trees. El Ciruelo – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Varieties of bromeliad plants
- Take care of your pets' plants
- spiders in the garden and its benefits
- Tips for planting cuttings
- Landscaping tips for small spaces
- Daybeds. Summer Trends 2012
- How to transplant a small cactus
- Tips to keep your bouquets longer
- Magnolia cultivation