Good morning dear friends! In today's space we want to talk about something that we have found really curious. We have seen planters made in the most unexpected places .. but this takes the cake.
You have never stopped to think about recycling tires, yes sir! We know of people who have converted tires that no longer serve them in something else completely different, it is curious, it is fun and we also help recycle, convert, transform and extend the life of this article.
So if you have some tires at home and do not know what to do with them, today we leave you this fantastic idea that can be very useful.
On this occasion we see a normal wheel, the ideal will be to wash it very well and as we see in the case of photography, paint it in the colors that we like the most.
Imagine what patio or garden decorated with a few of these .. of course how creative is a while .. and all we have to do is wait for the paint to dry and then add the pot inside or the fertilized soil with its respective plant.
This way we can have strawberries on wheels, rosemary on wheels, geraniums on wheels … and much more! If you didn't know what to do with those old tires, we hope we gave you a great idea.
In addition we can always support or hang it .. make it a kind of stand and leave them vertically .. whatever it is, we have many possibilities with this type of decoration.
As you can see with very few elements, we can recycle and give a function, extending life, to an article that we had already discarded as our own tire.
if you have some punctures or that do not serve your car .. or simply because you have loved the idea, you just have to make your own design with the colors that you like the most!
- How to grow watermelons? Learn in a moment!
- Do you have a pool? Evergreen vegetation
- Home Garden! – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to decorate the garden to meditate
- How to plant an avocado bone
- Organic garden -Part II- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Ideas to decorate the garden
- Decorate with plants and small details
- Make this recycled vase with ropes
- Growing ferns successfully – Ideas for gardens and decoration