Do you want to know some suitable plants to decorate the aquarium? The plants exert their functions, within the habitat that has been created for the types of fish we have. The decoration of the aquariums is very personal, depending on the aesthetic tastes of each of us.
Normally a layer of stones is arranged, to bury the objects and elements that are introduced into the aquarium. Something that is usually seen a lot are the plants, beautiful and radiant, underwater. But not all are the most suitable for them to live in an aquarium.
In the aquarium, you can put both natural and artificial plants (the latter do not require care, so they are very chosen) but, particularly, I prefer natural plants. A great plant, which you can add to the aquarium, is the Sword of the Amazon. You can plant it in groups and it is quite resistant to high temperatures.
Another ideal plant is to use Java Moss, since its high resistance to harsh conditions such as lack of lighting, low temperature or lack of fertilizer .. is perfect for people who do not have much time to devote to plant care.
- Basic garden tools -Part I- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Victorian Gardens
- DIY How to decorate a pot with felt flowers
- Decorate the garden with your children
- Care of indoor plants in summer
- Planters in Wheels – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Decorate your table – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Candleholder made with apples
- Tips for growing beautiful roses
- The aromatic ones in your garden