Do you want to know some suitable plants to decorate the aquarium? The plants exert their functions, within the habitat that has been created for the types of fish we have. The decoration of the aquariums is very personal, depending on the aesthetic tastes of each of us.
Normally a layer of stones is arranged, to bury the objects and elements that are introduced into the aquarium. Something that is usually seen a lot are the plants, beautiful and radiant, underwater. But not all are the most suitable for them to live in an aquarium.
In the aquarium, you can put both natural and artificial plants (the latter do not require care, so they are very chosen) but, particularly, I prefer natural plants. A great plant, which you can add to the aquarium, is the Sword of the Amazon. You can plant it in groups and it is quite resistant to high temperatures.
Another ideal plant is to use Java Moss, since its high resistance to harsh conditions such as lack of lighting, low temperature or lack of fertilizer .. is perfect for people who do not have much time to devote to plant care.
- We have seen … pots made with bags
- Recycled cans to decorate the garden
- Different types of orchids – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Decorate your roof with plants
- Fluorine colors in outdoor furniture
- Curiosities about plants (II) – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- The 4 best tips on plants for beginners
- Red plants for the garden
- Decorative stones and Pebbles – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Design a garden with non-plant elements