If you love potatoes and you planned to grow something in the small garden, today we leave you with this practical guide for you to grow your own potatoes.
We know that it is not an easy task home growing, but with some advice we can produce two to four kilos of potatoes.
To sow the potatoes we will create or look for a warm place, we can grow them in spring. If it's hot all year, wherever you live, we can grow crops all year long.
There are different types of potatoes, we must think about which one we want to grow, for example Accord or Spunta are early varieties that produce potatoes in about 90 days.
Try to get some good seeds. To plant the only thing that we will need will be a pot or bucket of about 50 cm in diameter .. also three rather small potatoes about 7 cm long. Finally we will make with compost or earth.
Before sowing, about 10 days, take the potatoes and put them where they receive a lot of light, with a warm atmosphere … so the shoots will come out.
When the shoots are strong we will make a hole in the bucket, this will serve as a drain. Then we fill it with about two thirds of compost.
Now take the shoots and place them on this ground up. Then we refill with compost to the top.
To be born you will need a lot of light and a temperature between 10 ° to 15 ° C. We can put the bucket on bricks, so it will drain better.
In the next article we will continue to tell or tell the best way to plant our potatoes and grow and develop properly.
If you want to plant your own potatoes, here we leave you with this practical guide that may serve your purposes or may serve as an inspiration.
- Tips for transplanting a plant
- Fun corner in your garden! Games for children
- How to water the orchids
- Avoid the invasion of the Cortaderia
- How to make a sprinkler by recycling a plastic bottle
- Mistakes we make with indoor plants
- Learn to grow Quivers! – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Plant. Bear Garlic – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Turn a barrel into Jardinera
- Spanish flag. Lantana care -Part II- Ideas for gardens and decoration