Today I leave you good advice to take advantage of the mowed grass, when you cut it. It's a great idea, so you won't have to throw it away or get rid of it. If you don't know what to invest in, right now I tell you what you can do with it.
A great and great idea is to reuse the cut grass, as part of the fertilizer. This way you can make your own homemade compost. It is an idea that will save us good money in the long run.
Remember that grass has many properties, including the advantage that it breaks down really fast. This rapid decomposition is due to the fact that it contains very little lignin, this makes us wonder.
- Garden designs with non-plant elements
- Decorate Live – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Chalkboard paint for pots
- Ornaments for small gardens – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to remove snails in the garden
- Bicarbonate to control fungal diseases
- This house is so small … only 27 square meters, but its interior will make you want to live there!
- Pet bed made with pallet
- Herbaceous cultivation and care
- Outdoor upholstery as an alternative