Today I leave you good advice to take advantage of the mowed grass, when you cut it. It's a great idea, so you won't have to throw it away or get rid of it. If you don't know what to invest in, right now I tell you what you can do with it.
A great and great idea is to reuse the cut grass, as part of the fertilizer. This way you can make your own homemade compost. It is an idea that will save us good money in the long run.
Remember that grass has many properties, including the advantage that it breaks down really fast. This rapid decomposition is due to the fact that it contains very little lignin, this makes us wonder.
- Alocasia Decorate with this plant -Part III- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Advice for plant care -Part I- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- We have seen … pots made with bags
- Chicory Properties – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- The wind and your plants
- Points to consider when watering roses
- Centerpieces with flowers submerged in water
- Recycled Flowerpot – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Nice vase with glitter – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Excessive moisture in plants