Good morning to all! In today's space we give you five simple steps to take care of the plants in your garden. If you want to have the most beautiful plants, here we leave you these little tips that will surely help you.
No matter how big or small your garden is, your thing is that you choose well where to put the plants … select the best place for the type of plant you have. Remember that the sun is good for some, but for many hours it will be fatal and you can burn them.
In winter or in the coldest months of the year, plants will need to receive more sun, as a rule this will maintain the health of your plants. However, in summer we must be careful because, on the contrary, some of your plants will need shade because they can be very affected by the sun.
In these cases it is sometimes good to have delicate plants in pots, so we can change them if we see that they are sunbathing a lot. If they are planted on land, try to know how long the sun is in that part of your garden.
If it rains a lot in your area, try not to plant the flowers in places where small puddles form. Plant them on a mound higher than the rest to reduce risks if it rains a lot in your area.
There are more criteria to govern so that all our outdoor plants grow healthy and strong …
But we run out of time, so in tomorrow's article we will talk about pruning, irrigation and others to make our plants develop in perfect faculties.
We want you to have the best of the gardens, no matter if it's big or small. We hope it was of great interest. In the next article we will continue with some tips.
- How to keep the ponds – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Water lentils how to remove them?
- How to make a homemade greenhouse
- Aloe Vera -Part II- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Take advantage of the cut grass
- Tips for your flowers and plants to last much longer
- Gardening events. Home and Garden Show 2012
- Decorate with flowers – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Coconut set. For minimalist exteriors
- How to grow rosebushes in pots