In today's space I leave you with some tips to take care of your plants for pets you have at home. As I said in the previous post, pets sometimes play or because they have no space, they like to dig in the ground, play with flowers or even eat them. If you want to prevent this from happening, try to have a way for your pets to pass and have distractions at hand.
Besides, I can give you some more advice, so that pets do not spoil and trample the plants. If you have a garden, where there are very uncovered areas of land .. animals can create holes or even make their needs in it. You can put a layer of gravel or grama. This is a good measure so that the animals do not play or are in that area.
Another idea is to surround the plants with shepherd thread, very thin and as if it were a cable … put it around the plants. Use this if it is very important that animals do not enter the area you want to fence. You can give it some electricity, but low voltage so as not to harm the animal. In this way they will not approach.
- Cactus Saguaro and Pitahaya -Part I- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Maisons du Monde. TUILERIES greenhouse
- Coconut set. For minimalist exteriors
- Decorate with baskets
- How to care for artificial grass
- Pests that attack trees
- 2 Ideas to optimize the terrace
- Orchid Subscriber – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Losing weight after 40 doesn't have to be difficult with these tips
- BANKSIA COCCINEA – Ideas for gardens and decoration